With this product you will have the best sound quality by remote.
The technical data is following:
• by direct transfer no loss of quality music
• Dimensions 90x65x16mm (less than DMC)
• stable coated metal case
• Bluetooth possible
• availability of Bluetooth streaming
• Supports MP3 and WMA files
• USB flash drive to 32Gb
• SD / SDHC card up to 32Gb
• AUX input for 3.5mm
• Jacks (no control possible)
• Search within the title possible (forward / reverse)
• Random playback is supported
• Stops when using the original kit, or when you select another source on the radio (eg FM)
• Remembers when you turn the last position will be up ahead (even with ignition off).
The installation is easy, because the adapter is simply connected to the CD changer jack on
the rear of the radio. There has to be activated or programmed nothing.
The operation is similar easy and as usual via the buttons on the radio.
With disc keys to jump between different folders, with track buttons between tracks.
And the maximum number of folders depends on the Radio.
The Track numbers appear until 99, and then starts again at 01.
In the delivery will be included:
1x USB Interface Box
1x connection cable (see picture)
1x 3.5mm AUX AUX cable
1x User Manual
|Shipping weight:||0,50 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,38 Kg|
Mazda (with Can-Bus)
2009-2012 Mazda 3 (2nd Gen)
2010-2011 Mazda 5 (2nd Gen)
2009-2012 Mazda 6 (2nd Gen, not work with Bose)
2012---> CX-5(2nd Gen)
2009-2012 CX-7(2nd Gen)
2010-2012 RX-8(2nd Gen)
1. Compatible with Mazda Navigation System;
2. Supports ID3 tag (Text Display)
3. NOT Compatible with 2009-2012 Mazda Mix / Miata