Yatour adapter for Mazda
The Ipod SD USB Adapter Interface is compatible with the following Apple devices:
iPod Mini 1st/2nd generation
iPod Nano 1-6. Gen.
iPod 4th-6th Gen.
iPod Touch 1-4. Gen.
iPad 1-3. Gen.
From version 5 a Lightning adapter is required (30pin to 8pin)
- no loss of music quality through direct transmission
- Dimensions 90x70x15mm
- AUX input for 3.5mm jack plug (no control possible)
- supports MP3 and WMA files
- USB sticks, SD/SDHC card up to 32GB
- iPod/iPhone/iPad is charged as soon as the ignition is on
-search within the title possible
- stops when another source is selected on the radio
- remembers the last position when switching off
Supports MP3 and WMA files and Apple devices
AUX input for 3.5mm jack plug (no control possible)
iPod/iPhone/iPad is charged as soon as the ignition is on
Included in delivery
1 Ipod SD USB adapter box
1 connection cable for Mazda
1 Apple extension cable
1 AUX cable with 3.5 mm
1 instruction manual
2003-2008 Mazda 2
2004-2008 Mazda 3
2006-2009 Mazda 5(without Entertainment System)
2002-Oct.2003 Mazda 6
2006-2008 Mazda 6 (see note 2)
2009 Mazda 6(Panasonic/Bose)
2003-2008 Miata/MX5(non Bose)
2007-2008 CX7 (non Bose)
2004-2008 RX8(see note 3)
1999-2003 Mazda 323
2003-2006 B-Series Pickup
2008-2011 BT-50 Ford
Ford Ranger (not USA Version) 2008-2011 with Radio CQ-EM8670TA (Panasonic) Compatible Radios
1. Not compatible with active Satellite radios or Navigation system.
2. Not all Mazda 6 supports external CDC connection, internal modification might be needed; Mazda 6, produced from
Nov. 2003 to Sep. 2005, needs to solder a jumper or a 0-ohm chip register on location L716 in its head unit.
3. RX-8 radio firmware version must be v9.55 or later, v10.1 and v9.81 not supported.