USB/SD interface for your original Smart, Fiat or Lancia radio
- see picture gallery
1. no function with Smart 451 Radio (Visteon)
2. no function with Lancia Lybra with Navi Radio
- no loss of music quality through direct transmission
- Dimensions 90x65x16mm (smaller than DMC)
- stable lacquered metal housing
- Bluetooth hands-free kit
- supports MP3 and WMA files
- USB stick up to 32Gb
- SD/SDHC card up to 32Gb
- AUX input for 3,5mm
- Jack plug (no control possible)
- search possible within the title (forward/rewind)
- Random playback is supported
- Stops when using the original handsfree or when selecting another source on the radio (e.g. FM)
- remembers the last position when switching off, continues to play there (even with ignition off)
The adapter is simply connected to the CD changer input on the back of the radio.
There is nothing to unlock or program.
Operation is as usual via the buttons on the radio.
With the disc buttons you can jump between the different folders, with track buttons between the titles.
The maximum number of possible folders depends on the radio.
- Track numbers are displayed up to 99, then it starts at 01 again.
- 1x USB Interface Box
- 1x Bluetooth module
- 1x microphones
- 1x connection cable (see picture)
- 1x 3.5mm AUX-AUX cable
- 1x German manual
|Shipping weight:||0,40 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,31 Kg|
2003-2005 Smart Roadster
2004-2010 Smart ForTwo
2004-2010 Smart ForFour
Lybra ICS (without Navi)
Grundig MCD 36/46
Grundig CD MMR
Smart 450 radio
OEM Grundig Radios:
OEM Grundig Radios without Navi
- Smart 451 radio(Visteon)
- Lancia Lybra mit Navi Radio