With this product you will have the best sound quality by remote.
Compatible to the following apple devices
-iPod Mini 1./2.Generation
-iPod Nano 1-6.Gen.
-iPod Touch 1-4.Gen.
The technical data is following:
- by direct transfer no loss of quality music
- Dimensions 90x65x16mm (less than DMC)
- stable coated metal case
- Bluetooth possible
- availability of Bluetooth streaming
- Supports MP3 and WMA files
- USB flash drive to 32Gb
- SD / SDHC card up to 32Gb
- AUX input for 3.5mm
- Jacks (no control possible)
- Search within the title possible (forward / reverse)
- Random playback is supported
- Stops when using the original kit, or when you select another source on the radio (eg FM)
- remember when you turn the last position will be up ahead (even with ignition off)
The installation is easy, because the adapter is simply connected to the CD changer jack on the rear of the radio.
There has to be activated or programmed nothing The operation is similar easy and as usual via the buttons on the radio.
With disc keys to jump between different folders, with track buttons between tracks. And the maximum number of folders depends on the Radio.
The Track numbers appear until 99, and then starts again at 01.
In the delivery will be included:
1x USB Iphone Interface Box
1x Bluetooth cable
1x connection cable (see picture)
1x 3.5mm AUX AUX cable
1x User Manual
|Shipping weight:||0,52 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,40 Kg|
2003-2008 Mazda 2
2004-2008 Mazda 3
2006-2009 Mazda 5(without Entertainment System)
2002-Oct.2003 Mazda 6
2006-2008 Mazda 6 (see note 2)
2009 Mazda 6(Panasonic/Bose)
2003-2008 Miata/MX5(non Bose)
2007-2008 CX7 (non Bose)
2004-2008 RX8(see note 3)
1999-2003 Mazda 323
2003-2006 B-Series Pickup
2008-2011 BT-50 Ford
Ford Ranger (not USA Version) 2008-2011 with Radio CQ-EM8670TA (Panasonic) Compatible Radios
1. Not compatible with active Satellite radios or Navigation system.
2. Not all Mazda 6 supports external CDC connection, internal modification might be needed; Mazda 6, produced from
Nov. 2003 to Sep. 2005, needs to solder a jumper or a 0-ohm chip register on location L716 in its head unit.
3. RX-8 radio firmware version must be v9.55 or later, v10.1 and v9.81 not supported.